Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Oh Boy, Here We Go Again...

I was just checking the latest flood advisories etc. (as one does who lives between two large flooding rivers) and oh boy, that ain't looking too good!!!

This means that a major amount of water must be coming from the skies soon. (it is raining already) Probably some snow melting in the mountains as well that will end up over here but mainly rain I think. Our last flood went up to 59 feet and the biggest one from two years ago went all the way to 62 I believe, but if they are predicting 58 already now, I fear it might go even higher...

Exciting times once again!

PS Don't worry, so far our house has never been even close to the flooding so we should be good. The roads in and out of our town however are a different matter...


1 comment:

  1. I hope you can swim...
    Thank you for your three (!) comments in my blog and for your kind words!
    Hugs, Monica

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful to hear from you!

And Then There Were Two...