Monday, March 28, 2011

Blue Jay and Random Ramblings...

I fear this is once again one of those days that I post lots of short, random posts: I hope I'm not boring you with them?
I'm a bit bored myself. Even though I have plenty to do I just don't feel like it...

Anyway, I just took these pictures of the Blue Jay through my in-home office window. These birds are extremely skittish and therefore it is really difficult to make any good pictures of them. These came out ok don't you think?

OK, enough sitting behind the computer screen. Go get your b... in gear Miss M. and go and do something Usefull! (like finishing that dress, vaccuuming, preparing dinner etc. etc.)

1 comment:

  1. What a cute bird! And I also have to do something useful now...
    Monica

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful to hear from you!

And Then There Were Two...