Wednesday, May 11, 2011

New Bag...


At the moment I'm trying to make the above bag, designed by Rae from Made By Rae. It is called the Buttercup Bag.
Here is my fabric choice:



The stripes are for the outside and the red polkadots are the lining. So far so good. I'm taking it slow because I don't want any disappointments like the last time when I was sewing. (that striped black and lichtblue dress) I have never sewn a bag before so it is a bit exciting! ~wink~ This bag will have a magnetic snap which will be my next step...

I'll keep you posted!  {smile}

3 comments:

  1. Ben benieuwd en mooi nieuw blogdesign!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far, so good. I love the little cell phone pocket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think, that your red bag looks much better than the original...
    Kram, Monica

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful to hear from you!

And Then There Were Two...