Saturday, January 1, 2011

I can't believe I missed it?!

I tried so hard to stay awake until Midnight last night. We went out for dinner, saw a movie (True Grit with Jeff Bridges) and then only had an hour and a half to stay awake after we came home. Of course I fell asleep before that but woke up at 11:58pm. I thought to myself: yeah I did it! and then fell right back asleep until 12:16am: I completely missed the big event!!!! Since there are no fireworks celebrations here (not allowed!) they never woke me up. Too bad but funny at the same time...
Today is a beautiful day with an enormous amount of sunshine and extremely cold temperatures, 18F/-9C, the perfect beginning for a bright 2011: enjoy!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

How wonderful to hear from you!

And Then There Were Two...