Sunday, January 23, 2011

Klompen Part Deux...

With my posting about Klompen still fresh in my memory, I came across this post at Josien's blog  this morning and just had to show it to you here! She is going to run/ snow shoe a race in Sweden sometime soon in these wooden shoes!!!! She has added lots of foam padding inside, because I tell you, those things are not that comfy. Although come to think of it, I did spent a whole summer (in my much younger years) wearing them without socks on, so I guess you can get used to them.
Anyway, I think it is Awesome Josien! :-)

You can find her blog here:

3 comments:

  1. We have wooden shoes here in the south of Sweden as well, but only the bottom, the top is leather.
    I wish your friend the best of luck!
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel honoured! And encouraged too which I need ;-)

    Prachtige lente-foto's links!
    Ik ga ook weer 'ns (verslavend) picasa-experimenteren. Leuke collage van het paardrijden!!!

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful to hear from you!

And Then There Were Two...