Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Morning Pics...

Just to show that I'm trying (very hard!) to have more uplifted spirits, here are some pics that I took this morning. The hycinth smells sooo nice, but is super top-heavy so I have to think of something for that before it topples over.

I also took some pictures of the outdoors. We suddenly have temps right below freezing in the morning and that fact gave me some nice detailed pictures. And look at that super blue sky!

And finally I've added some pics of our Olive who is becoming pretty grey now. She will celebrate her 10th birthday in a few days!

2 comments:

  1. Hej hej Marjan
    Heerlijke foto's, vooral van Olive. Kun je de hyacinth niet op een vaas zetten.
    Fijne dag, groetjes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures! Strange, you had 15 degrees Celcius the other day, and today it is freezing!
    have a nice day/ Monica

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful to hear from you!

And Then There Were Two...