Thursday, February 10, 2011

Pip Project...

Well, I've started my latest project but it is going to be awhile before I can show you anything. I want to design a cross-stitch project in the style of the Dutch PipStudio products. ( http://www.pipstudio.com/ )

I love all the bright colors and the patterns, but now I have to start calculating all the stitches which will take forever!

I've done some idea reasearch online already and the whole table is packed with print-outs from the net and old cards that my sister and my friend have sent me in the past. (I kept them all because I liked them so much!)

Wish me luck!



3 comments:

  1. Leuk he PIP?
    Ik heb t zelfs op de muur zitten.
    Succes met je projectje!

    O ja, wat zijn "bangs"
    kom er niet achter
    '
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Bangs" is hetzelfde als je pony, maar als je dat in het Engels zegt dan denken ze dat je een paard bedoelt! ;-)
    Wat voor soort pip behang heb je op de muur?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leuk Pip, heerlijke vrolijke kleurtjes en figuurtjes. Ik ben benieuwd.
    Groetjes

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful to hear from you!
I looove comments so start writing, pretty please... :-)

The Hike...

So last week we hiked to the top of 2nd Burroughs Mountain, just North of Mount Rainier. What a day it was!  I am not a hiker an...