Wednesday, October 26, 2011

So Disappointed...

Well, apparently everybody who does not have my fonts also downloaded in their own computer can not see the fancy fonts I used in my blog: how disappointing is that?!  {not smiling}

I have now changed the settings so at least you will still have a pleasing view but it is not quite as I had in mind. The only way for me to show the 'Val Blanc' font in the main text is by typing my post in Photoshop. I'm not good enough at using that program (yet) to also be able to add pictures in between the text then, but that is something I can work on. Dang it, I am not happy about it!


The only good thing I have now noticed though is that Blogger has added more fonts to their regular list so obvioulsy  they are working on it...

OK, enough winging and whining! Dinner is ready, so we're off to eat and then we will watch the latest episode of Mythbusters which is currently recording on our DVR. That will surely bring a smile to my face again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How wonderful to hear from you!

And Then There Were Two...