Thursday, June 9, 2011

Zoom, Zoom, Zoom...

Here some of the results of zooming with my new Rebel Yell:


The photo above was downloaded in its original (huge) size. The photo below I first resized to a small and then made it larger again on this page. I just wanted to see if there was any difference and yes, I do see some. The colors seem more intense in the above one and I also see more detail...






And a fun last one of my 'boys'...You can't really see it here but Mister C. is actually about 2 cm taller than my husband!  (which pleases C. to no end...)   ~wink~


7 comments:

  1. Me oh my! Those pics were beautiful!
    Agneta kram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooi, ben je al in de A stand aan het fotograferen?

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful your flowers are and what a handsome son you have, our boy is taller than his dad also so weird when this happens.....you can still see though that their still our little boys though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is definatly a difference between the two first photos! And all the other ones are just beautiful!
    You have two handsome guys!
    Kram, Monica

    ReplyDelete
  5. your boy looks like your boy (if you know what I mean)
    Amazing photos! I ummmed and ahhhaed so much I cancelled my (DSLR) camera order altogether - off to the camera shop on Saturday for some sagely advice from (hopefully) helpful camera man.
    Inspired by your pics!
    fee x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ik keek nog eens...echt mooi hoor!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is too funny when she commented and I checked out her blog I immediately thought of you and Seattle....how funny , sisters that explains it....does she live near you?

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful to hear from you!

And Then There Were Two...