Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Sunny Flowers...

Boy, it is actually Too Hot over here! Didn't think I was going to say that out loud but I'm a little uncomfortable to be honest. Good thing these temps will only last for today....

Anyway, I just made these lovely flower pictures and wanted to share them with you:





Aren't they just lovely? Love my Rebel Yell!  {smile}

Well, I'm off to my first ever photography class. I'm rather nervous. All this technical lingo scares the you know what out of me.... I'll let you know (and can hopefully show) you what I learned...


3 comments:

  1. Good luck at your class! (I'm jealous...I certainly could use a photography class!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely flower-pictures! You are so clever already with your new camera! I wonder what pictures you will take after your photography-class?
    Kram, Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait, you will have to share for sure!

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful to hear from you!

And Then There Were Two...