Saturday, June 25, 2011

Macro Filters...

The other day (after I had taken my photography lesson) I realised I needed some extra's for my camera like a lens hood, a UV-filter etc. When I ordered them 'they' (the shop) recommended these Macro filters instead of having to buy a very expensive Macro lens.

The filters were only around $12 so I thought, why not? You just screw them onto the end of your lens  and off you go. I only used the +10 on these pics but I think you can add them all together as well. I'll try that another day.
The filter set just came in the mail so I immediately went out to do some experimenting...


You apparently have to use the filters on Manual Focus so that was a bit tricky but I did manage to get some descent shots. Also it was rather breezy which is nog good when your shooting on Manual and without a tripod but here come some of the better ones...

 






I was almost with my nose right into the flower with these last two which was a bit 'dangerous' with those bees... ~wink~ Not bad these results right?  {smile}

4 comments:

  1. Isn't it fun to get close up photos...it's my passion, I love it! The closer the better!!! Have fun!
    Chris :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat fantastisch, je resultaat! En: leuke tip over die voorzetlens. Zal ik 'ns aan denken!

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful to hear from you!

And Then There Were Two...