Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Crochet 'Miracle'...

Yay I did it! I finally managed to crochet something that actually looks recognizable:  {smile}
Mary Go Round crochet flower ring
I've been struggling with this crochet fenomena for months now, almost being 'scared' to pick up 'Mr. Hook' (as Tif calls it), but today is a New Day!

I found the pattern at Lola Nova. You crochet around a bracelet but since I didn't have one I used one of M.s elastic hair ties. Obviously my counting skills could be a little bit better (somehow the last petal in the lower right hand corner didn't quite fit) but all in all not a bad first flower...

Later that day...



I also tried out the 'V-Stitch' but forgot to take a picture.

I'm on a roll!  {smile}

 ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~

4 comments:

How wonderful to hear from you!

And Then There Were Two...