Sunday, July 21, 2013

Funky Shorts...

I made some funky shorts this week.... using the serger!


Man, that machine sews fast!

I tried to model them but let's face it, Miss M. with her 30 year younger body, models them much better...


A bit quiet over here which suits me fine. We're in a weather pattern where the mornings are super overcast and then the sun starts breaking through around noon time and all of a sudden we're back in the middle of summer. Not today yet though, it is 1pm and still super cloudy. Time for some inside chores...

Mr. G. first cleaning and then waxing the dining room floor!

4 comments:

  1. Great shorts! You're sooo good av sewing and with the new machine to it - waouw!
    Mr G is a very good husband, can you please send him over here? On the other hand, mine is too, very good on cleaning the house while I'm not....
    Kram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya...you know what you said about my blog header? Well ditto! Your entire blog theme is great - did you do it yourself?

    Super shorts too....love the fabric..... I don't have an overlocker - not sure I'd ever get to grips with it - they look so complicated and scary. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could make clothes, I seriously love these shorts. You are super talented.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always been a little afraid of what pleated shorts would do to my hips, but these are super cool. I wonder if the wide waistband is part of what makes them so flattering? I'd love to see these on Kollabora, the crafting and DIY community ... not many people have been posting shorts over there for some reason, but it's hot and I want to look at summer clothes!

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful to hear from you!

And Then There Were Two...