Friday, March 22, 2013

First Snow Of The Season!


Yes, on the twenty second day of March we're having our first snow of the season!


I made these photos around 7am, but at the moment there is quite a bit more snow coming down so I might have to show you some more pictures later this morning...

In the meantime some sewing is going on...

... whilst I'm enjoying these beautiful Daffodils that I picked out of the garden before the storm (and now the snow) moved upon us...




Playing with some more photo editing effects...
(Click! to enlarge)
Boy, it is really coming down now. I think I will have to venture outside once again!  (in my robe and slippers)

1 comment:

  1. How fortunate that you picked the daffodils before the snow...
    Kram!

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful to hear from you!

And Then There Were Two...