Monday, September 10, 2012

Some Sewing At Last...


Yay, late last week I finally finished the first sewing project since last June: behold 'New Look #6106'.

Earlier in August the lovely Marcha ( 'Post van Mars' ) sent me one yard of an Amy Butler fabric and I thought that it would be perfect to re-start my sewing with. I chose a simple skirt, just to gain a little bit of confidence and I think it worked out quite nicely.

I already wore it last Friday when I went out  for some pottling with Tif and we made quite the pair! <wink> A few days later I found a matching cardigan at Target (it is also green with white polka dots) et voila, a new outfit was born...

I am currently working on a more complicated dress from 'Project Runway' (#1880 for those of you interested) in a very small black & white gingham print. I'm taking my time, no rushing necessary...

6 comments:

  1. Mooie rok! En helemaal af met die piping langs de zakken! Ik ben erg benieuwd naar de jurk die in de maak is, succes ermee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, wat een leukje Marjan! Kijk, daar kun je weer mee voor de dag komen! Gave stof!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It just beautiful, I bet you look the Bees Knees in it! Love all the details...I'm sure there will be more lovely outfits in the future! Have a lovely week! Ada :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that little skirt. The contrast works so well. Was there a pettern for it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gaaaaaf! :) Knap hoor al die details erop/eraan!

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful to hear from you!

And Then There Were Two...