Friday, June 21, 2013

Raindrop Magic...

The rain never seemed to end yesterday, but then this morning, magic appeared in front of my lens...


I wasn't quite convinced yet of the powers of this new lens (especially since it cost more than my whole camera!), but oh boy, be still my beating heart...

--  **  --  **  --

On a completely different note: I finished those shelving units last night and they don't look bad at all! {smile}

(Click! to enlarge)
All that stuff on and under the table miraculously made it back in those shelves!

>> Today it is dry out and I'm getting ready to finally to go out for a run. After that I have another Little Bit lesson and then it is time to celebrate Mr. G.'s birthday tomorrow. They say the sun will be shining then! Have a happy Midsommar everyone!

8 comments:

  1. What gorgeous photos and I love your cubbies! Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauw, regen kan dus ook heel mooi zijn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Die lens was dus effectief haar geld waard.
    Maar op zichzelf is een lens niet voldoende, je hebt duidelijk een goed foto-oog en maakt schitterende foto's.
    Aan de foto's merk je ook dat je er plezier in hebt.

    Je kast is ook super gelukt. Vooral de kleur associeer ik met de Middellandse Zee huisjesinrichting. Ik probeer te denken of er bij jou in de buurt iets met the Mediterranean vergelijkbaar is en wat ik in de plaats zou moeten schrijven.
    Laat eens horen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've taken some similar pictures.....not as good as your though! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful pictures!
    Congratulations to your husband! Hope that he got a sunny, cheerful day!
    Kram, Monica
    P.S Thank you for the mail! D.S.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat een leuke site en prachtige druppelfoto's!

    Groetjes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been catching up on some of your posts and oh my! These photos are just stunning! I just love them! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful to hear from you!

And Then There Were Two...