Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Fab Find...


After I survived my first official orthodontist visit this morning (I've started using 'Invisalign', clear plastic trays to realign my teeth for the next 6 - 9 months or so) I felt that a visit/ treat to Value Village was in order...

Good thing because I found this most fabulous vintage table cloth!
It measures 4 x 4 feet so it is a good usable size. Don't quite know yet where I shall put it (on the table maybe?) but I'll figure it out. Love it!

Now I am going to try to get those Invisalign trays back in. (I almost could not get them out just now for lunch: panic!) You can't eat or drink sugary drinks with them in, so I think this is not only day 1 of my new teeth but also day 1 of my new 'diet'! No more snacking for me!


6 comments:

  1. Succes met die toestand! Maar het kleed is geweldig!

    ReplyDelete
  2. think I might need those trays (no more snacking you say...I'd probably find a way!)
    Nice to see you over at mine earlier - and soreen is a stodgy fruity malt loaf product. Nice with a little (lashings of) butter. Even nicer toasted.
    FYI.
    Loving that tablecloth - what a find!
    fee x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool tablecloth! I like it!
    And I hope you get used to your Invisalign tray!
    Kram, Monica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finds :o)

    Love the place where your husband grew up too!
    The most fantastic views.

    Oh my. You have Tifs book already!!

    have a fantastic weekend.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the find...my middle starts this process this next year....pricey business!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My friend had AMAZING teeth after using invisalign braces. Worth persevering with.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful to hear from you!

And Then There Were Two...