Thursday, January 21, 2016

Perhaps, Perhaps...

Click! to enlarge...

Just a quick post today: I finished the Perhaps, Perhaps shawl designed by Melanie Berg! It measures almost 95 inches / 2,5 meters in length, quite a feat...

Sorry, not quite focused right, but it is soooo dark here today...

I used Madeline Tosh DK in Nutmeg for the yellow / orange parts, Madeline Tosh Sport in Earl Grey for the lighter stripes and YOTH yarns in a dark grey for three of the stripes and a lighter grey for the one stripe. I wanted to use yarns from my stash and I did.

I think I'll be wearing this all the time! {smile}




4 comments:

  1. Grappige naam voor deze leuke sjaal. Mooie combinatie van kleuren heb je gebruikt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, hij is M*O*O*I!! Waar zit het hartje hier op mijn toetsenbord ;o)?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is quite a feat! It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not perhaps, but definitely pretty!

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful to hear from you!

And Then There Were Two...