Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Shiny Pearls...


After almost a whole week of summertime temperatures, we are now back in our regular weather pattern. This of course involved a few showers last night, and this morning I found lots of little shiny pearls everywhere...

(no editing on these pictures, just the pure stuff)


I have many more pictures to show you of my overnight stay in Seattle last week and of our lovely house guests (two Labrador Retrievers) in the days after that, but I have to have a filling replaced this morning and I am rather nervous. (visits to the dentist always work out better than I think, but that doesn't prevent me from getting nervous every-single-time...

Reflection in a puddle of water on a tarp...
I think some knitting is in order to calm the nerves...


9 comments:

  1. Bwèkes naar de tandarts... Ben ik ook he-le-maal niet gek op... Veel chance...
    Enne, "the pure stuff photos" zien er prachtig uit !

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a little nice when it cools down a bit, gives a chance to hang on.....
    Aggie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vackra underbara bilder, tack för att jag fick titta in här hos dig
    Ha en fin kväll
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Herkenbaar, die tandartsgevoelens... Ik hoop dat het weer meegevallen is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prachtig, vooral die laatste is echt een juweeltje :) Sterkte hoor!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I hate going to the dentist! Horrible.
    But I do love your pictures. And peonies getting ready to flower... they're one of my absolute favourites. To have a bunch of them in the house is always such a luxurious treat.
    Have a great weekend :)
    S x

    ReplyDelete
  7. En? Alweer in orde na de tandarts?
    De laatste foto is indrukwekkend met die weerspiegeling in het plasje.

    Zijn die roze knopjes al pioenrozen? Dat is erg vroeg op het jaar, he? Waar woon jij ook alweer? Is het nog steeds in de US of zit je ondertussen elders in de wereld?

    ik kijk uit naar de Seattle foto's, heb er onlangs zo één van jou op IG gezien en het deed me verlangen naar meer.
    Prettige zondag,

    Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so beautiful. I hope all went well at the dentist!

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful to hear from you!

And Then There Were Two...