Friday, April 15, 2016

Roses and Sunshine...

Shadows on the wall...

Usually I'm pretty upbeat over here and in other social media, but obviously that is not always the case. I've been overcome by 'the black cloud' all my life and I'm learning to deal with it better and better, but sometimes it just hits harder than other times.  Yesterday was such a day...

I recognized its arrival and dealt with it my way. I did some reading, both in bed (yes, in the middle of the day!) and outside when the sun started to come out.  I started looking around and started noticing things again, pretty things and delicious smells.  Because of the very warm temperatures here lately, mother Nature is ahead of herself by several weeks! Everything is just so alive: how wonderful! 

Especially then I feel extra guilty that I'm feeling so down and out for no 'real' reason, but it happens and I know it is not for ever, 'these things will pass'... (thank goodness for that!)

Anyway, this morning I've done a little bit of sewing, some vacuuming and I even managed to get a good run in: score!

 I'm taking my time, trying to go with the flow...
--  **  --  **  --


No comments:

Post a Comment

How wonderful to hear from you!

And Then There Were Two...