Monday, December 14, 2015

A Masterpiece...

Click! to enlarge...

Yesterday I finished Mr. G.'s hat called Collision designed by Tora Froseth. Boy, the fingering weight (very thin), the color (very dark) and the cables (very fiddly) did not make this an easy knit, but oh so satisfying. It truly felt like I had finished a Masterpiece! {smile}

Below you can see the true color of the hat. Yarn is by Hazel Knits in Entice. The color is Twilight, absolutely gorgeous! The description says: "Twilight is inspired by the soft glow of light emanating from the sky, just as the sun dips off the horizon. Hits of turquoise peek through a layer of deep blues and black."


I still have a little less than half a skein left so now I can start contemplating what else I can make of this yarn...


2 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Wat een gave muts, complimenten Marjan!! Je bent wat mij betreft bevorderd tot Meesterbreister met dit werkstuk ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pattern is lovely, I love your choice of yarn, it really highlights the pattern.

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful to hear from you!

And Then There Were Two...