Sunday, December 15, 2013

Mid-December Day...




These pictures were taken yesterday when we were on our way to IKEA.
The last pic shows the Olympic Mountains in the distance...

This week has been a little bit cloudy, a little bit wet and just plainly said a little bit quiet. This is what I needed since I was a little bit under the weather. A short head cold that thank goodness didn't go any further than that. 

I took a few days 'off' so to speak and fiddled around with some sewing and some couch reclining etc. I had a nice run outside this morning after a two week break. First it was too cold to run and then I actually caught that cold, so it was nice to get out there again.

This upcoming week is Finals week for both kids, never fun. At least the end is in sight and a long (two weeks for Miss M. and three weeks for Master C.) Holiday period will be there to be enjoyed by all...

Here is my latest dress that I finished only a few minutes ago. It will be great for in the summer as is, or now in the winter time with warm tights and a cardi. I really like the lines in this and there weren't too many pieces  involved so I might just make this one again. We shall see...


Happy 3'rd Advent Sunday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How wonderful to hear from you!

And Then There Were Two...