Wednesday, August 22, 2018

To Be With You Again...

"To be with you again" by Level 42...

On the  beach...
Scheveningen,The Netherlands
July 25 2018

This morning our daughter moved back to L.A. for her final year at university there. This day also sort of signifies the end of summer for me:  the kids are back in school / work,  the husband is back at work / school and my life will slowly have to find itself again...

I cleaned the kitchen counters, did some laundry and walked around the house sort of aimlessly. After some therapeutic knitting I decided to watch "The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society" on Netflix. That was just the ticket. I enjoyed,  then I cried (a little for myself as well) and I enjoyed some more...
   
I've purchased quite a bit of fabric over the past two months and I've also bought some new patterns so plenty to look forward to. And knitting of course, always the knitting!  {smile}

Summer really will keep on going for a little while longer
and I'm ready to enjoy some quieter days ahead...

--  **  --  **  --



No comments:

Post a Comment

How wonderful to hear from you!

And Then There Were Two...