Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Aching...


I was going to tell you about our fun road trip to Vancouver B.C., Canada, this past weekend, tell you about the Dutch pancakes and 'kroketten' eaten by me (not at the same time of course) and all the other Dutch goodies that we purchased in Lynden, WA. I was going to tell you about the lovely hotel we stayed in, the pleasant strolling around Vancouver's downtown and about the actual reason of our visit, the renewal of my Dutch passport, but today all that seems so inconsequential. 

ach·ing
ˈākiNG/
adjective
  1. 1.
    sore; throbbing with pain.
    "the cool air was a relief to my aching head"
  2. 2.
    feeling intense or wistful sadness; sorrowful.
    "an aching feeling of nostalgia"


Today, I ache all over... 

--  **  --  **  --

2 comments:

  1. Ja... kan ik me zooooo voorstellen :( Vreselijk om daar nu te wonen en dit mee te moeten maken.. Sterkte Marjan!!!

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful to hear from you!

And Then There Were Two...