Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Dark & Stormy...



The title refers both to the dark & stormy weather we're having today and to my recent knitting project: the Dark & Stormy cardigan designed by Thea Colman, which is getting close to being finished.

On the day that I heard about the passing of my friend, I also got hit by yet another cold. I'm taking this time to sit quietly with my knitting to sort out all the emotions of the past week. 

This coming Saturday is the memorial service and after that we will first drive to the airport to pick up Miss M. and her room mate and then we will continue on to drive to a bus stop to pick up Master C.  Both will be home for a week and I will cherish this time together even more so than before...

--  **  --  **  --


No comments:

Post a Comment

How wonderful to hear from you!

And Then There Were Two...