Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Knit Two, Purl Two...


Although 'the cloud' in my head is still lingering and the clouds outside are depositing their loads on our roof,  things are certainly starting the feel a bit lighter again... 

I am taking my time, re-watching all episodes from 'Fringe' on my new tablet (i.e. in bed) and in between I'm continuing on the knit, knit, purl journey. Last week I made this little beanie hat and today I've starting finger-less gloves. In this picture I have just reached the point where the thumb part will be inserted. 'Scary' stuff so time for a little break!  <wink>


2 comments:

  1. You can actually knit in two colors - that is hard, you are already very good at it! Impresive! Kram

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made a pair ot fingerless gloves for my grandson as a Christmas present, so it is not unpossible, simpler than I thought!
    Good luck, kram, Monica

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful to hear from you!

And Then There Were Two...