Monday, September 30, 2013

Sac à Bandoulière...

Click! to enlarge...

Mais oui, a shoulder bag in French, 'naturellement'.  And I finished it today! {smile}

It was rather nerve wracking when I had to pull the whole bag through the opening in the lining (everybody who has sewn a bag before knows what I'm talking about), but in the end there was (thank goodness) that 'tadaa' feeling when everything turned the right way out...

So this bag is meant to be sold at the school's auction with the 'Parisian' theme. I have never actually sold anything that I have made before and that has definitely added to that nerve wracking feeling while sewing this bag. Let's hope it will go for a considerable amount of money...


I managed to find five minutes of time when it was not raining today to take photographs of the bag. I thought I might as well do a quick walk-through of the yard with camera in hand. Fall is in full swing now!


No comments:

Post a Comment

How wonderful to hear from you!

And Then There Were Two...