Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Experimenting Part Deux...


Wow, it was supposed to be a fairly simple project but all in all it almost took me two days to come to this background. Every time I pushed the 'view blog' button it looked different on my screen: how frustrating!

But anywho, I quite like it the way it looks at the moment so this will have to be it for now. I tend to go over the top a bit with my designs, because I want to add so many elements and then things just look too busy. I think it all looks fairly easy to the eye now...

Here are the other two I had on previously. First the black one and then the other one...



Well, the sun is shining again after several days of dreariness so that is nice. Somebody in the household is having a small procedure done today that involves drinking lots of laxatives so we are busy with that. It will be my turn in a few years and so not looking forward to that...

Here is a larger picture of the beautiful yellow finch that you can see in the right margin. I completely forgot I had made that picture!   <wink>



2 comments:

  1. I love your new border!!!! It's really cute!!!
    I wish that finch would come and visit me in Alaska....beautiful!
    Chris :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are very brave, I daren't touch anything incase it all disappears! :) x

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful to hear from you!

And Then There Were Two...