Wednesday, January 16, 2013

The Birds!


Wowie you guys! Today (it is still Wednesday over here) the sun shone even brighter and the skies were even bluer than the day before. A good thing I had packed my camera on my way to school to pick up Master C. 

The pictures were taken from the usual spots, but at one point an enormous flock of Canadian Geese came flying over: there were hundreds of them! And loud!!!

Anyway, enjoy another bright day here in the Pacific Northwest:








On a side note I have to tell you how thankful I am for all your absolutely wonderful comments on my photography: you make me blush!  <wink>  

I don't have much to do with the whole process: a beautiful picture presents itself to me (thanks to Mother Nature), I snap it, fiddle with it in some simple photo editing program et voila! But it is definitely fun to share it all with you so Thank You once again!  {smile}

1 comment:

  1. It's almost spring-light on your photos today - me like!
    Kram, Monica

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful to hear from you!

And Then There Were Two...