Saturday, January 19, 2013

New Header, Ramblings & Pretty Birdies...

This morning the plan of creating a new header came to me: chalkboard art! 
I've seen it all over the blogosphere for months now and thought I'd have a go as well. What do you think???

It looks so simple but it has taken me hours to compile it, all in Photoshop of course...

Yesterday, after I finished sewing my pajamas, I cleaned up my whole sewing area (I'm rather messy when I'm in the middle of things) and sorted out all the piping, binding, ribbons etc. Now the table is completely empty and ready for new crafty endeavors!

My crochet/ yarn bag  has been found again and it is with high hopes that I am planning to finally make a Granny Square! I haven't made it that far yet... Maybe now that I've put it down in writing it will actually happen?  <wink>

My cold seems to have subsided (thank goodness) after my two afternoons spent horizontally on the couch. Because of 'Martin Luther King- Day' on Monday we have a long weekend now, so I'll just take it easy a few days longer and I should be all chipper again come Tuesday!

Talking about being chipper: I found some more birdies on the feeder this afternoon...

(Photo editing in Photoscape. (first black & white, then cross process level 1)







7 comments:

  1. You Tubefilmpjes zoeken voor Granny Squares werkt echt het beste! Je header is fantastisch! En die vogeltjes zou je zo een kaart van kunnen maken!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello to every body, it's my first pay a visit of this website; this blog includes amazing and really excellent data in support of visitors.
    Here is my site : click the following article

    ReplyDelete
  3. your new header is fab.....love it...i need to re-do mine too but can't quite get my head round it at the moment!!...you have inspired me though. Glad i'm not the only messy maker.....my craft table is a horror! have a lovely day x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leuk je nieuwe header! Ik moet ook hoognodig een nieuwe, maar ach...vind het aan de andere kant wel best zo :)
    Lekker rustig aan doen!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your new header...but love those new P J'S....they are adorable!!! Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wauw, goed gelukt die header... blijf je naar kijken, net als naar die blije vogeltjes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Would love to see you do Granny squares, I've never attempted those. Heard they are fun. Great closeups of the birds! Yay, for your new header.

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful to hear from you!

And Then There Were Two...