Friday, November 30, 2012

This Last November Day...


It's raining outside, but nice and cozy inside with some X-Mas music in the background and my morning cup of coffee next to me: not a bad morning at all!

My first of two lessons at Little Bit was cancelled for today and suddenly I feel I have a sea of time and crafty opportunities in front of me. I think I might either make some more pom-poms or some paper baubles like this one...
(This is not made by me, 
I just wanted to show you what I was thinking of making.)

My sister sent me a lovely block of assorted papers last year and I haven't used them yet: oh the shame of it!  <wink>

Yesterday afternoon I was unexpectedly out with a friend and we ended up at Joann Fabrics where they had some good sales going on. I bought some yardage of the fabric below and can't wait to start sewing again with an easier fabric this time. (compared to yesterday's cape) I'll let you know which pattern it will be once I've made up my mind...


1 comment:

  1. I love that bauble, can imagine some of my wallpapers made into them, for all year though, not just Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful to hear from you!

And Then There Were Two...