Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sunday Afternoon Murmurings...


Sunday, 4:30 in the afternoon, wintertime. Boy it is getting dark already! Just before I lit these pretty candle holders (Ikea), the sun peeked out for a couple of minutes and I quickly ran out to take a few pictures...


A quiet afternoon over here. I ran 29 minutes this morning (2 1/2 miles = 4 km!) and in my t-shirt, that is how mild it was. I was just utterly exhausted after that strenuous episode. After doing some light garden work (picking up those slimy Hosta leaves) I positioned myself on the couch and watched 'Quantum Solace' (or something like that) with James Bond for over two hours.  After all that bodily goodness (Daniel Craig's, not mine) I had a spurt of energy and did a quick house clean up and then picked up my sewing project again. I am so close yet still so far from finishing it. What a struggle! I hope I can show it to you tomorrow...

That's about it for now. I feel like I'm stuck a bit in a blogging rut, just not too much to say I guess. I really appreciate all your wonderful comments though, they really keep me going!  {smile}


7 comments:

  1. 29 minuten! Dat had je toch niet gedacht een paar maanden geleden!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed not! Ben zeer trots op mezelf mag ik wel zeggen! :-)

      Delete
  2. En mooi bewerkte fotoos en al een Sint header! Leuk hoor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha die header, moest ik wel even om lachen ja!
    En inderdaad, 29 minuten! Knap hoor!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, misschien een beetje vroeg, maar ik had die header dit weekend gemaakt en dan wil ik hem er meteen ook ophebben! ;-) En dat ben ik dus ook op die foto's... :-)

      Delete
  4. Well done on the run! Bet you can't believe how quickly you're progressing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ada! I've been amazed at all this progress! :-)

      Delete

How wonderful to hear from you!

And Then There Were Two...