Thursday, September 27, 2012

A Kiss From A Rose...


This was the title that I already had in mind for my post, but unfortunately it now also has a second meaning. As my friend and I were strolling through her lovely garden yesterday, we heard sirens, many sirens. After picking up my kids from school and checking the news online I read that a 12-year old boy accidentally hanged himself on a zip-line in his back yard. His mother found him. 

If that wasn't bad enough, I later found out that this little boy was actually the oldest son of my orthodontist whom I had seen just 24 hours prior to the accident. Their last name is Roos which means Rose in Dutch. So so sad...


7 comments:

  1. How awful! My heart goes out to his family. Ada :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeetje wat erg zulke ongelukken, ik wens die familie veel sterkte toe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word - that is such sad news. Things like this always send a shiver down my spine. Sending heartfelt hugs to the family.

    Nina x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a dreadful accident!
    Kram, Monica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, no. Oh, no. Terrible. Poor family.
    Aggie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jeetje, wat een verdrietig verhaal bij zo'n mooie foto.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I heard about this too. So, so incredibly sad!

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful to hear from you!

And Then There Were Two...