Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving Textures...

(...and no, I don't mean the turkey and mashed potato textures!)

November storm number 4 (I think) is already lined up for this afternoon so I've been taking advantage of the lull and have spent lots of time in the yard: leaf raking, getting rid of the slimy Hosta's, cutting down some plants etc. But most of all I have been enjoying all the textures and hidden treasures everywhere around us. Just look at these...


And a few of my favorites...


And I'll leave you with some X-Mas flavors...

4 comments:

  1. It's so nice to take the time to see all the fine details around you!
    Kram, Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all looking very festive over here, I love your new banner and your side bar pics...oh and the snowflake of course :)
    Hope you had a happy thanksgiving
    x x x x x x x

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful to hear from you!

And Then There Were Two...