Friday, November 4, 2011

The Return Of The Light...


Yes folks, my special winter- light- lamp has returned. Hopefully it will give my energy levels a boost so that I can make it through these dark  and dreary days...

I'm going to clean up my messy crafting table so that there will be, both literally and figuratively speaking, more room to create once again...

- * - * - * - * - * - * -
Wishing you a relaxing weekend!

This is the tranquil mood I'm going for this weekend,
even though there is no snow in sight...
( picture borrowed from Nordingarden)

4 comments:

  1. Your lamp is good, full of light, there ain't much light around this time of the year....but it's cozy and nice.
    Aggie kram

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do the scandi blogs make chic look so simple?!
    Loved the red leaves in your previous post such beautiful colours
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last picture looks calm and cosy!
    Kram, Monica

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful to hear from you!

And Then There Were Two...