Monday, November 28, 2011

It's Snowing!

On the blog that is...

I found the snow-effect via Vart Roda Hus: Tack Sa Mycket!
Click on her link and then add the other link to your Design page on a Java/ HTML gadget. (you got all that right?    <wink>)

I had a tough day yesterday, something wrong with both body and mind, so I am taking it easy today: no pressure!!! (all put upon myself by, yes... myself!)

Here is a restful picture, taken yesterday morning. This Heron found quite a good spot don't you think?


I've also been playing around with some new photo templates for photoshop from Pugly Pixel...



3 comments:

  1. I love the snow!!!! The photo template is really cute!!!
    I noticed a stellar jay in one of the photos. I have a family of three visit me daily for peanuts. One of them now beats his beak against the outside banister to get my attention...and he will bang on my bedroom window to get me up in the morning!!! I'm working on breaking his second habit LOL!!
    Hope your feeling better today!
    Chris :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The snow looks so good!
    It is the only kind of snow I like...
    Kram, Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leuk die sneeuw!!! heb ik al eens eerder gezien bij iemand, misschien lukt het me wel om het ook toe te voegen ;) Nou, en hou je taai hoor, er zijn soms van die dagen, dat het niet allemaal zo lekker gaat als je zou willen... kop op! Van mij voor jou een hele dikke digi-knuf, en heel veel liefs!

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful to hear from you!

And Then There Were Two...