Friday, November 11, 2011

Hallelujah, The Pants Have Been Saved!


After hours of still being slightly annoyed about my pants pants-project, I came up with a most ingenious idea: an elastic waist!
It ain't pretty but at least I can now wear the pants. (with something very long over the top to cover it all up) Yay!  {smile}

And in completely unrelated news: I dyed and cut my hair a bit yesterday (yes, all by myself) and decided to take a few pictures with the sun being so lovely and all...

I am wearing my Invisilign braces but I don't think you can really notice, can you?
I'm trying to let my hair grow out a little bit, at least to cover my ears which I've always found a very hard thing to do. The way it is now I just have to keep an eye on the back to keep it neat (it is very short back there) and the rest should go by itself, I hope...

Oh man, it is only 4pm here and it is do dark and murky looking outside. It has been raining all day and the wind is picking up as well: Bah Humbug! I think I'm going in to the garage and some exploring for the indoor x-mas lights...

Sting is singing 'Fragile' in the background. "On and on the rain will fall like tears from a star..." That sounds pretty glum and I definitely don't feel that way so don't worry. I think I'd better stop writing now, I'm rambling...


PS I've found the Ikea snow-crystal-lights! And a good thing I did when I did: it is now hailing outside...


6 comments:

  1. Goed plan voor je pants! En gezellig he, weer lichtjes in huis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, slim van jou om het zo op te lossen met die broek! Enne, het valt nooit mee om je haar te laten groeien, ook ik loop al maanden redelijk voor ... om het zo maar te zeggen! Toch maar gewoon doorgaan ;) Leuk trouwens dat kleurtje! Succes met de kerstslingers, is dat niet wat vroeg? Groetjes en fijn weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good idea with the pants!
    Here we had sunshine and no wind at all today, but the night was very chilly with temperatures below zero...
    Kram, Monica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your hair - you're rockin' that look!
    And you're so prolific with your posting I keep missing things!
    happy new week to you
    fee x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad to hear that you found a way to "save" these pants. I have to say, I was so impressed when I read that you were making pants...just the thought of making pants scares me!
    And now I'm just really impressed that you cut your own hair! Is there anything that you can't do?

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pants look great! And also I am impressed by the rose that pops up when using the mouse to the computer - you're a genius when it comes to a lot of things.
    Your hair looks great too!
    Agneta kram

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful to hear from you!

And Then There Were Two...