Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Messenger Bag and Another Present...

I can't believe it myself but I've already finished the Messenger Bag! And I agree with Monica from Tjernhus, it is my best bag yet!  (Thanks Monica!)

I found the pattern at the 'Obsessive Crafting Disorder' blog. (credit where credit is due...)
Now with my new Rebel Yell I want to make pictures of everything so get ready....







I finished the bag at 2:45pm and used it already at 3pm!  {smile}

While I was finishing off the bag, one of my lovely neighbors came by (the Scottish one!) and out of the blue gave me these two absolutely wonderful mugs from Paperchase!



She had seen them at Border's and immediately thought of me, how wonderful is that? Thanks Eilidh!


2 comments:

  1. I still think it's your best bag so far! It looks so professional! And yet, the best of all: Your bag is the only one, that looks like that!
    You are soo clever!
    Have a nice weekend!
    Kram, Monica
    P.S. the "Studenten" is tomorrow, friday! D.S.

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful to hear from you!

And Then There Were Two...