Thursday, June 30, 2011

Like I said earlier this week, there is not a lot going on over here. We're basically just sitting around (not G., he's still at work) waiting to start packing and travelling and chatting, lots of chatting...  {smile}

I did make some nice close-up pictures once again from some lovely flowers and plants in the yard. Go and have a look...








I just looooove those Ranunculas! As stunning as Poppies I think, but unfortunately I don't have any in my yard...

Well, this afternoon I will have a visit with the Swedish lady from last week and her two young children. It will be nice to get to know someone new.
Little Bit is tomorrow for the last time until the middle of August and then it is time for some serious cleaning and packing.

I can't wait to show my photographs of Holland, Germany and France. I love photographing buildings and there is just soooo much history there.
I'm certain I will get another blogpost in before we leave but I am not sure if I will have the time or opportunity to blog while we're over there. Keep checking in now and then I would say and I will do the same with your blogging adventures!  {smile}


10 comments:

  1. En je nieuwe lay- out is ook mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey - how exciting (travels)
    Your photos are beautiful - loving the 'in focus at the front but blurred behind' effect. I'm so technical! I managed that with my elephants but no idea how and haven't been able to since!
    fee x
    (if you don't sign in pre travel then have a fantastic time - I'll look forward to hearing about your adventures!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures are amazing!
    Good luck with the packing and cleaning!
    Kram, Monica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful, wonderful trip! And I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't beleive I just find you as you are about to go away on your travels, hope you have a wonderful time and I look forward to hearing about what you got up to :)
    Jolly hollies
    from Jane x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a photo addict like me LOL!!! I will have to post some of my close ups for you. You have a great time on your trip!
    Chris :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bedankt voor het lay-out compliment Carla. Ik hoop een mooie nieuwe header te kunnen maken van fijne foto's die ik bij jullie ga maken!!! I can't wait! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, ik ben wel een beetje jaloers hoor. Wat gaaf, vast heel veel plezier!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me again :) I guessed we had very similar taste in music when I spotted your playlist :) :) as for Dollys twin, I did think she looked a bit like a nurses trolley..she's so versatile :)
    x x x x x x x x x x x

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful to hear from you!

And Then There Were Two...