Sunday, June 12, 2011

High School Graduation...

Today was our High School's Commencement Ceremony, or the Graduation in other words. Since my husband is the head of High School he had to attend and I usually come along as well. Here is the class of 2011:

69 Seniors, we're with a small private school...

My husband is standing all the way to the right in the lighter suit.
 He is getting ready to give out the awards (diploma's) and pronounce all the difficult names...

It is always a fun event, (with some tears here and there) especially now that we've been there for four years and I actually know quite a few students and parents at the school. Only two more years and then it will be our turn...
The sun came out quite a bit and just as we arrived back home again the rain hit so that was good timing.

And this is what I wore today, my home-made dress and bright orange clogs! Now the school year is truly over...


2 comments:

  1. You looked amazing....Love the dress, sweater and those clogs are show stoppers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the green with the orange and pink!

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful to hear from you!

And Then There Were Two...