Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Butterfly!

While I was wandering around the yard, with my camera for company, I came across this huge yellow butterfly...


He or she was very quick and this is the only picture I got. Pretty cool though!

I also found this wasp and a little lady bug...



These pics were not taken with those extra macro filters that I recently purchased, just the plain automatic macro setting on my camera.

And look what else I found lurking on the street? {smile}


I cropped this picture and added some text but for whatever reason it isn't showing up right now. Oh well, you 'get the picture'!  ~wink~


8 comments:

  1. Sure, I get the picture.
    You're such a good photgrapher, I love the pictures!
    Agneta kram

    ReplyDelete
  2. High praise from someone who is a might photographer herself! :-) Thanks Aggie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That butterfly shot was amazing! handsome boy you have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh yes, lovely pictures.
    Missed the macro filter thingy post - off to have a look...
    fee x

    ReplyDelete
  5. They really are lovely pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to see your having so much fun with your camera!!! I love taking photos of bugs and flowers!
    Chris :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have fun on your trip and if you can visit my hometown of Munich!
    Chris :o)

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful to hear from you!

And Then There Were Two...