Thursday, April 21, 2011

Some Little Crafty Projects...


As forecasted, I'm working on some little crafty projects around the house. Yesterday I painted the frames above and added some fun 'wallpaper' and today I decided to spray paint my little garden duo red. Now my spray finger is sore...

New Red - Old Brown

1st paint coat...
Otherwise not a lot going on. We are all anxiously awaiting tomorrow and Saturday when they say that the temperatures will rise up to 65F/ 18C !!!!!!

Maybe I should finish sewing my summer dress? I am about to put the zipper in, maybe that's why it has been laying on my table untouched for so long...


5 comments:

  1. Love the new color on the chairs.... and you are a crafty thing!
    get on that summer dress, 65 so jealous and no rain. You are in paradise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, it is not 65 yet Heidi! In fact, i think it is only around 48 and super cloudy: bleeeeh!
    How is your painting project coming???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh ik hoop zó voor je dat jullie die 18 graden gaan halen!! Goede projecten ben je mee bezig! :)

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful to hear from you!

And Then There Were Two...