Friday, April 8, 2011

Happy Shoe Dance...

Yay! Look what I found at the Value Village (2nd hand store) today: real Dansko Clogs in my size!!!
Yes, they are a bit scratched on the top but who cares. New, these babies will cost you up to $120  and I scored today for only $8!!! (doing the Happy Shoe Dance)

Look how nice they look near the fire pit...



And spot all the sunshine! Here I am sitting in those (made by G.) Adirondack chairs enjoying the sun and a glass of chilled white wine...


My whole family is back home again and life is good! Trevlig Helg everybody!


4 comments:

  1. Just goes to show you that you can still find treasures out there if you look!
    Happy Weekend!!
    Chris :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay sun!
    Enjoy.

    {and how cute are you?!!}
    :)

    ~Keri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm,ziet er uit als een goed begin van het weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trevlig helg to you too!
    Kram, Monica

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful to hear from you!
I looove comments so start writing, pretty please... :-)

A New Chapter...

Today  was a very special day for me: I started working at   Tolt Yarn & Wool ! Yes, at my favorite yarn store, can you believe it?!...