Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Other Room...

I received a request this morning to also show the other table that we moved a couple of days ago. I thought I'd might as well show you the rest of that area so here it goes. I started making photos from the left and then turned slowly to my right. The first three picture collages show the tv-room and then the eating area and the kitchen...
*-*-*-*
*-*-*-*

Even though we rarely use the room with the darker furniture, (see earlier post from this morning) it is still very nice to have the option of sitting somewhere else when the kids are watching tv or something like that...

4 comments:

  1. Nah, is mijn eerste comment weggevallen...ik zei staat mooi en heb je dat quiltmagazine gezien bij maya made ( waarbij ik dus tree fall bedoelde) echt iets voor jou!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i love that fabric from ikea...i whant that but its no longer available.

    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hej Anna, I can't even remember when I bought that Ikea fabric so that must have been quite a while ago. I still LOVE it too! ;-)

    En Carla, dat ezine ziet er inderdaad interessant uit, maar niet goedkoop... :-)
    Gaan jullie nu trouwens ook aan het fijne gezondere eten? Wij doen er geen vlees bij van die boerderij maar dat zou wel kunnen...

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful to hear from you!

And Then There Were Two...