Monday, February 7, 2011

Dress, Birds, Flowers...

Well, I finally finished the Shirt Dress! I'll have to wear it a few times to see how I like it but my first thoughts are good and it is comfy too.

This is what we saw Saturday afternoon on our backyard feeder: a Sharp-Shinned Hawk! I had to look that one up since we had never seen one before. It scared the heck out of all the little birdies and after a couple of minutes it swooped down and actually cought one, right before our eyes! Rather gruesome I must say but such is nature of course...
It took a while but eventually all the little birdies returned, including this cute little Junco...

It is still rather cloudy and gloomy outside so I bought a nice Gerbera Daisy plant for inside. You can never have enough color around you!


2 comments:

  1. You look amazing in your new dress! So does the hawk but in another way, scary!
    Kramar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congatulations for finishing your dress! I am impressed!
    The hawk looks quite amazing and a little scary, but beautiful! Good, that you managed to take a picture of it!
    Kram, Monica

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful to hear from you!

And Then There Were Two...