Saturday, January 15, 2011

Signs of Spring 2011

Yes! I'm joining a whole group of mainly Swedish bloggers in showing you the first Signs of Spring this year!
 I've followed these postings for a few years now and always wanted to join in, but never had a blog of my own.
Now I can!
We're starting the first of March and hopefully I will actually have something to show you by then, since right now the garden looks like a swamp....
PS. Two of the main roads out of our village have been closed already because of water over the roadways. More rain is coming!

2 comments:

  1. I am so pleased that you will join "Vårteckensutmaningen"! Do you understand swedish since you could understand my daughters invitation?
    It will be very interesting to see the spring over there!
    Have a pleasant evening/Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I actually used to speak Swedish fluently since we used to live in Sigtuna between '89 and '93. I went to Komvux and even had a year at the University of Stockholm! English has become my second mother tongue (Dutch being my first) but Swedish is a close third. (and my favorite...) ;-)

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful to hear from you!

And Then There Were Two...