Monday, January 3, 2011

Now what?

Well, by looking around at other blogs, I see I'm not the only one thinking: now what? It is 7am, still dark, the kids and hubbie are back to school, the dog is still asleep even and since I don't have to pick anyone up today (from school since M. has a late Basketball practise and they will all come home with G.) I'm like: now what?
I did tons of cleaning yesterday already (out with all that X-mas stuff!) so I don't have that hanging over my head. I feel like starting a new creative project but haven't figured out what yet. I do have at least four or five binders with inspirational pictures and patterns so maybe I should just sit down at my (very clean and empty!) table and do some brainstorming. See, that wasn't too bad. I guess that's what I'll do today. Maybe going out for a nice walk in the sun as well before the big rain clouds will return tomorrow...


3 comments:

  1. Hey Marjan,

    Ik ga eens proberen of dit werkt.... Leuke site!!!
    Vanmiddag ga ik het eens beter bestuderen. Ook die andere sites die je hebt aangegeven. Lekker gewandeld gisteren? Hier is het nog donker. Ik ga straks naar het bos en hoop op een mooie dag, groet, LINDA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha die Linda, Bedankt voor je commentaar, net een cadeautje zo vroeg in de ochtend! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoi Marjan,

    Het is dus gelukt. Het was wel even zoeken hoor.
    Hier is het inmiddels alweer woensdag en het dooit nog steeds niet echt goed. Veel ijs nog op de bospaden. Lastig om te lopen. Dit weekend wordt het ruim zeven graden, nou daar zie ik wel naar uit. HAVE A NICE DAY!!!!
    Groetjes, LINDA

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful to hear from you!

And Then There Were Two...