Saturday, January 29, 2011

Ice- Hockey...

For the first time in my life I went to see an ice-hockey game early this morning. A boy in our street plays and today M. and I went to see all the action in person. He is the only goalie on their team so he was very busy, but not too busy because they won 2-0!
Great fun to see all these different sports here in The States. A month or so ago I saw a Middle School wrestling competition (another neighborhood boy), also a first! It was just before I started my blogging so I didn't take any pictures of the 'fun' outfits... (teehee)

In other news: C. and G. made it home at 2am this morning and C. is still in his pj's of course. He looked like he was going to be sick from exhaustion when he arrived home, but he seems a lot better now. Today is a day off for him, tomorrow back to the homework 'game'. (definitely not a game for them with their serious amounts of 6 days-a-week of homework...) The Jazz Band came 2nd by the way. They won last year but this year the competition seemed a lot higher. Still great though, second place...

Time for a cup-a-tea!

1 comment:

  1. So much you've done lately, you seem to be very productive, is it the spring energy that has come to you. I don't do anything right now, it's this grey no weather that makes me very low.....
    Your cushions are very cute and you do a lot of these nice collages. Isn't it fun?
    Hej svejs
    Agneta

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful to hear from you!

And Then There Were Two...