Sunday, January 9, 2011

Hey Ho, an award?!!!

Well, I am all flabbergasted: I received my first, hopefully not my last blog award!!!
I only started blogging three weeks ago so this is a wonderful surprise.
"Thank You Agneta from Snackskalsdalen!"
(sorry Agneta, I haven't figured out the proper linking yet) (http://snackskalsdalen.blogspot.com/)
She has asked me to name three things about myself.
Where to start?

1. I have been dying my hair (several colors at a time) since I was 15 years old.
Doing a little math here it means that it has been 29 years since I've seen my original hair color! I used to be a trained hairdresser and with all the moving around from country to country I never wanted to put the effort (and frustration) in to find a new hairdresser, that's why I still cut and color my own hair.

2. I speak Dutch, English, Swedish and German fluently and French so so. That is fairly normal for a European (not the Swedish though) but Americans seem to think that is genious!
I like to keep it that way... ;-)  

3. I LOVE cross-stitch! That sounds so boring but after doing it for over 15 years now, I still enjoy it immensely.

So now I get to forward this fun award to three other people. Here it goes:

*Carla (my sister!) at PikeStreet http://madebypike.blogspot.com/


*Willy at Willy http://tjorven.web-log.nl/

*Joanna at Stardustshoes http://stardustshoes.blogspot.com/


Yay, what fun that was!
Tack sa mycket Agneta! Kram,

4 comments:

  1. You're welcome!
    You derserve it well and I think it's so great having you over there with the strong connections to Europe and then Sweden in particular, of course!
    It was interesting reading a little more about you!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nou Marjan, proficiat met jouw award! Je bent er maar druk mee! Hier is de maandag alweer half om, de eerste dag van de werkweek.....Gelukkig is het helder met een zonnetje erbij. Het ijs is weg, dus eindelijk weer activiteit in het bos. Hoop op een goede week, groet, LINDA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hej hej Marjan Gefeliciteerd met je award.
    Kan het zijn dat je haar onlangs nog rood was? Op je foto rechtsboven is het even niet te zien, of heb je inmiddels een andere kleur?
    Ik ben blij dat je bent begonnen met bloggen. Leuk om te zien waar je leeft en wat je bezighoudt. Dat je borduurt dat wist ik natuurlijk al. Dit borduurwerkje is ook mooi,leuk met die lijst van stof. Borduren is toch helemaal niet saai hoor.
    Lief dat je de award ook doorgeeft aan mij.
    Nu maar eens even iets bedenken.
    Fijne dag, kram

    ReplyDelete
  4. Willy, ik heb m'n foto weer terug veranderd, want m'n haar is inderdaad nog steeds rood/ roze.
    Ik vind borduren natuurlijk helemaal niet saai, maar er zijn een heleboel mensen die het niet cool vinden, dat bedoelde ik eigenlijk. ;-)
    Ik wil er nu een maken met een Zweedse text erop van Thomas Ledin...

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful to hear from you!

And Then There Were Two...