Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Header Inspiration...

As you can see I've been working on
a new header.
The background behind the text is not quite white enough but I'll have to wait for my hubbie to help me with that...
(scanner etc)
I was inspired by the old handwriting worksheets and so I made one of my own!

I also love this French one.
(now that I'm having a closer look at it: is it made in cross-stitch??? Yay, more inspiration for another possible project!)

While doing some brainstorming on 'cow' materials I also came across these road signs. This first one is my favorite, but I also like the other ones...



Well, since our own 'CowRoad' is still flooded, I am now going to find another way out to Little Bit. It is Tuesday again after all...

5 comments:

  1. I like the cow signs, especially the one where the cow is falling on its head! Cute!
    So much water and so much flooding you have....
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dus we zullen hier nog wel eens een ander koetje zien. Ik zie nog geen koe in een boot of met zwemvest aan. Jullie hebben behoorlijk wateroverlast.
    Lieve groet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goed idee Willy, met dat zwemvest! ;-)
    Hoe was de verjaardag van je zoon? Hoe oud is hij geworden? groeten!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is het water al gezakt?
    Zoonlief is al weer 22 geworden, wat vliegt de tijd.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Het water zakt als een speer Willy en dat is maar goed ook. Onze hoofdweg is nog dicht maar dat zal niet lang meer duren denk ik...

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful to hear from you!

And Then There Were Two...